Friday, July 4, 2014

True Connection [Book One, The Soul Mate Series]


True Connection: Book One [Soul Mate Series]
Rachel Walter

This story was amazing! When it started out I thought it was another high school boy meets girl and falls in love. It is so much much more than anything like that. Yes there is a romance, but for me the focus of the book was the main character Jazzy and her family. The family goes through a traumatic experience and lean on each other while their whole world changes. I just loved the paranormal theme of the story. It had a good diversity of paranormal creatures that I don't usually see in stories. It was action packed and full of suspense. I can't wait to read the next installment and find out where Walter takes us next.

Barnes and Noble   Goodreads   Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment