Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Forest BULL Book One [The Fearless Series]


The Forest Bull


Amazon     B&N


Book Description (from B&N)

Three lovers who stalk and kill the immortals that drift through South Florida (tourists are a moveable feast, after all) are living a simple life of leisure--until one of them is nearly killed by woman who is a new kind of lethal. When Ring Hardigan isn't making sandwiches for, and with, his two partners, Waleska and Risa (they're cool like that), he's got a busy schedule doing the dirty work of sending immortals to the ever after. Warlocks, vampires, succubae and the odd ghoul have all fallen to their teamwork. Life is tough, but they soldier on, killing the undead.

My Review

I have to admit the cover got my attention right away. The story within totally lives up to the cover. It's amazing!! I love paranormal reads and this one is so entertaining. The story was so original and I got to read about paranormal characters that aren't written about often. I just loved this trio. Each character has their own back story and I can't wait to find out more about how they came together and why. This was a great start to a new series. I can't wait to read the next book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment