Monday, July 28, 2014

Hunter Betrayed


Hunter Betrayed


Amazon    B&N    Ellora's Cave


Book Description (from B&N)

Wild Hunt, Book 1 Tainted from birth, Harley lives a life cloaked in darkness and temptation. She resists the lure of her evil legacy by holding the memory of her ghostly savior close. Every night without him is agony. She fantasizes about him and yearns for his body, but he’s not the protector or lover she’s envisioned. He’s a Hunter bred to eliminate her kind. He’s also her only hope of salvation. Calan, the leader of the Wild Hunt, was created to protect mankind from the Unseelie Court. For a millennium, he’s sacrificed to ensure the horrid creatures remain in the Underworld, but his strength wanes. He must rely on his enemy’s daughter to save him, but he doesn’t expect the intensity of their lust or love. Her touch calms his wild nature and ignites his carnal desires. He’ll risk all to save her, but doing so forces him to make the ultimate sacrifice, one that’ll damn him to suffer forever in his own living hell. 

A Romantica® paranormal erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave


My Review

This was an amazing paranormal romance! It grabbed my attention right from the start and kept me captivated throughout. It has action, romance, and the steamy scence's are just wow! Calan just had me swooning and easily became a book boyfriend!! Of course I would keep my eyes on his brothers. I have a feeling that they are going to be steaming up my kindle, hopefully soon. I can't wait to read more from Corrigan. If you're looking for a steamy paranormal romance grab this one you won't be sorry!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm so glad you enjoyed it :D

    ReplyDelete