Sunday, July 6, 2014

My Demon Trilogy [Volume 3 Demon's Destiny]


My Demon's Destiny [My Demon Trilogy Volume 3]
Alicia Dawn and Nikita Jakz


The third installment finds Cole and Sera in a little trouble. Those pesky vampires have finally caught Cole and leaving Sera alone in the city. We learn more about Cole and his history that was erased when becoming a demon. He finds allies with the unexpected and still will do anything to keep Sera safe and his. I just love how innocent and fierce Sera is throughout the series. Don't you get between a Seraph and her Demon! Now Cole I am just in love with!! He is just so damn sexy, funny, and so much passion. I would follow that demon to hell! There was so much action, fun, and sexy encounters it keeps you right on the edge of your seat the whole time. Once I started this book I couldn't put it down!! I just loved this series so much. I can't wait to see what Dawn and Jakz will give us next!! I will definitely be keeping my eye out for their next project!!!

Amazon   Barnes and Noble   Goodreads   Amazon UK   Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment