Friday, July 11, 2014

Dark Secrets


Dark Secrets
Madeline Pryce

This is such an action packed, sexy, paranormal romance. I have been following this series and each one is better than the last. Once I start one of Pryce's books I can't put it down and this is no exception. So we all know Ella is a bad ass, but you have seen nothing yet! This story grabs you by the throat and doesn't let you go until Pryce is done telling it! Not only am I excited to see more of this series, but more from Pryce. I love how the story is told by more than one point of view. You really get a better understanding to what the characters are going through.  I can't wait to read more about Castro! Pryce has easily become one of my one click authors.

Goodreads   Elora's Cave    Barnes and Noble    Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment