Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Midnight Symphony


Midnight Symphony
A.L. Kessler
Amazon Digital Services, Inc.      
Science Fiction & Fantasy
154 pages
ASIN- B00BEJDH6U 
4/5    

Summary of the Book (from Amazon)

It starts with a legend...

The legend of the Gypsy Lady had been passed down for centuries, and now it is Cora's turn. Giving people hope and taunting the Demon King is what she lives for, until she catches the attention of Darius, prince of the demons.

Add a secret...

Hidden behind her mask, she keeps her identity from him until the king captures her. With her magic on the verge of waking and the village on the brink of war can Cora tame Prince Darius'heart before it's too late?

An Obsession...

The night Darius kissed the Gypsy Lady became his undoing. When his father captures the woman people believed to be a spirit, Darius takes the chance to observe her. His obsession with her grows into something more.





Personal Review: 

I don't get a chance to read many stories about gypsy's so when I saw the description I had to read it. This is the second book from Kessler that I have read. This book was so lovely. It has romance, war, deceit, and legend. I loved the legend that the story refers to and would love to see  how the legend began. I became invested in the Gypsy Woman. Even now I want to know what else Darius and Cora has to face. If you love paranormal romance the way I do you will love this story!

No comments:

Post a Comment