Sunday, July 20, 2014

See How She Runs [The Chronicles of Izzy]


See How She Runs [The Chronicles of Izzy]


Amazon     B&N

Book Description (from B&N)

One delivery changed her whole life.
Izzy was a normal girl living in Chicago as a bike messenger before that fateful day. She delivered one package and set into action a chain of events she never could have expected.
Now she is running for her life from the Corporation, her best friend is not at all who he seemed, and to top it all off she keeps having visions.
Will she survive to navigate the waters as a Seer? Will her feelings for Kennan be her very downfall? Find out in See How She Runs.

My Review:
I was hooked right from the beginning. I just loved Izzy. She has had so much thrown at her all her life and still trudges on.  I have to say without a doubt my favorite character was Ian!! He so flamboyant and unafraid to be whom he is! Ian made me laugh out loud and kept me giggling the whole time. I am so excited to find out more about the world that Graves created. Before I even finished the book I bought the second! Looking for a fun and exciting paranormal romance you have to read this one!!


No comments:

Post a Comment