Thursday, June 12, 2014

In The Light Of The Moon



In The Light Of The Moon
AL Kessler
Paranormal
166 pages
B00DAN29TY
4/5

Book Description (taken from Amazon)

A shifter with no control...

As a panther shifter stripped of her control Kassity has no choice but to be a killer for Lucius. Obeying the vampire was simply her way of life. Until Jaxon comes to town, bring trouble with him. When she recognizes Jaxon as her fated mate, Kassity must deal with betrayal, secrets and Lucius in order to be with him.

A war rages on...

Jaxon must decide who he is fighting for and against. What started as a simple job turns into a complicated game of hearts when he meets Kassity, the woman he thought he was rescuing.

But not everything is as it seems in Lucius' territory...

Review

This book grabbed my attention right from the first page! The main character Kassity was my favorite. She's been betrayed by everyone, but never stops fighting. Once I started this book I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to find out more about this world that Kessler created. This was a great start to a series and I can't wait to see what happens next. If you love vampires, shifters, and everything paranormal like I do, read this book!


No comments:

Post a Comment