Saturday, June 21, 2014

Dark Cravings

 Dark Cravings
Madeline Pryce

This was action packed start to finish and what I can tell is going to be an amazing series. This book has mystery, intrigue, comedy, and a steamy romance. Let's not forget the butt kicking!! Micah and Ella are two unlikely partners who just happen to have a natural attraction for each other. They both have a past that they don't fully know yet, but discover it together. Once I started reading I couldn't put it down. The world Pryce created is so interesting and I can't wait to find out more about it.

Elle is such an amazing character. She knows who she is and what she is meant to do. Things seem to get in her way and her path definitely isn't a straight line, but of course if it did then we wouldn't have Elle. I loved Elle's world and I think you will too. If you're looking for an amazing paranormal romance this one can't be missed!



Goodreads   Amazon   Ellora's Cave

No comments:

Post a Comment