Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wolf Sirens Forbidden: Discover the Legend (Wolf Sirens #1)


Wolf Sirens Forbidden: Discover the Legend (Wolf Sirens #1)  
Tina Smith

I started this book reading the preface and it grabbed my attention immediately. I was very excited to start the story reading about how and why the town of Shade was cursed with werewolves.  Lila Crane moves to Shade with her mother, who recently became divorced. At the beginning of the book it was mentioned that the mother was from this town and I hoped that her mother and her past would of been an interesting part of the book, however I didn't see much about the mother other than her not handling her divorce well. For me I think if the timeline was changed a bit it would of helped the flow of the story. Almost as soon as she got there she was invited to join the "popular" group. It felt like it was almost a week before she saw the principle and he suggested she should take a tour of the school with Tealy Sutten. It seems to me the tour and gossip might have been better if it was before the invitation to the cheer leading squad. The mystery and the investigation of the town would of been more of the focus. Of course I love mystery and intrigue so I may be bias. This is the first of the series and I'm curious to find out where Smith is going to take us.

Amazon   Goodreads    Smashwords   Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment