Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Unlovable


Unlovable
Cynthis St.Aubin
Humor/Paranormal

Dr. Matilda Schmidt is a Psychologist with a thriving practice. After having a strange dream she goes into the office and meets Crixus. "My name is Crixus, and you're going to help me save the world." Now when a demigod tells you that how do you not drop your panties and scream yes! Cupid is a little depressed, because the love of his life ran away. If cupid doesn't get back to work no one will fall in love again and the world will end. This would be bad enough for Matilda, but a mistaken identification finds her in Lav Vegas with a hit man she's falling in love with. This was funny and sexy and I couldn't get enough. This is going to be my new go to book when I need a lift me up. I can't wait to read the rest of the series and look forward to more adventures from Matilda. I borrowed this book with Amazon prime, but I'm buying this! I know I'll read it over and over.


Amazon    Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment