Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sacrificed


Sacrificed
Nykki Mills
Paranormal

I enjoyed the plot line of this story. It got my attention right from the beginning and held my attention throughout. I wish that the uncovering of the mystery began earlier in the book and was more of the focus of the book. For me the romance aspect of the story didn't need to be an important part of the story. I liked her flashbacks and memory recovery scenes. It gave just enough for you to speculate without giving anything away. I'm hoping that Mills releases a sequel, because I am very interested in seeing where this story goes. Over all if you enjoy YA paranormal and Occult books this is a great one! Once I started I couldn't put it down until I found out what happened.


Amazon   Barnes and Noble   Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment