Thursday, May 1, 2014

Revealed by You



Revealed By You
Jo-Anna Walker
Freedom Rains Press
Erotica
Pages 226
ASIIN- B00JT2PXB6
Rating 4/5

Summary of the Book- Evvie and Brett are obsessed with each other. Other woman are threatening their relationship. An ex and an old friend both still in love with Brett and both know he is with Evvie. Will their new relationship survive?

Personal Review of the Book- I have to admit I did not read the first book, Possessed by You, before this one. I did get the idea of happenings from Evvie's thoughts going back to and remembering. So even though I believe I have the idea of what happened I also know I need to go back and read it. The sex scenes in this book is so dang hot that I know I need to read that first book. I don't want to miss out on anything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment