Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Wildcard by Missy Johnson

WildcardV3Banner Wildcard
by Missy Johnson
Wildcard #1
Publication Date: September 4, 2014
Genres: Contemporary, Romance, Sports

WildcardeBookV3

Synopsis

She’s hiding something from me and I need to know what it is. I’ve done so many things I never thought I’d do for this woman and it kills me that she’s lying to me. How can I make her see that she can trust me? Do I want to know the truth? Sometimes things are easier when they’re left unsaid…

About Missy Johnson

1896848_800742533275720_2068241805_n
Missy lives in a small town in Central Victoria with her husband, and her confused pets (a dog who think she’s a cat, a cat who thinks he’s a dog…you get the picture).
When she’s not writing, she can usually be found looking for something to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment