Friday, September 26, 2014

Sinful Rewards 3: A Billionaires and Bikers Novella by Cynthia Sax



Sinful Rewards 3: A Billionaires and Bikers Novella by Cynthia Sax 
(A Billionaires and Bikers #3) 
Published by: Avon Impulse
Publication date: September 16th 2014
Genres: Adult, Romance



Synopsis:
Bee Carter’s carefully constructed world is tumbling down around her designer knockoff heels. Pleasing others isn’t working for this small-town fashionista. Bee decides to throw caution to the Chicago wind for one night and release her inner bad girl, accepting a sexy challenge from an unknown texter, exploring the backseat of a limousine with gorgeous billionaire Nicolas, and entering a rough, tough biker bar with the mysterious Hawke.


Two hot men, one wicked night. When this good girl goes wild, who will make her erotic dreams come true—the enigmatic billionaire or the tattooed bad boy?

EXCERPT

Sinful Rewards 3
Cynthia Sax
Excerpt #1 – R Rated


One moment, Hawke is holding me in the elevator car. The next moment, he’s laying me on my bed. I don’t know how we got here, how he accessed the condo, or found my room, and I don’t care.


His rugged face hovers above mine. I curl my fingers over his shoulders and lift myself upward, capturing his mouth. My big man doesn’t move, doesn’t speak, allowing me to explore the outline of his lips, learning every swell, every indent. I push into his wet heat, claiming him as I wish he’d claim me.


Hawke hesitates for a heartbeat longer and then crushes me to him, his tongue twirling around mine, his teeth grinding against my lips. He’s ravenous for me, devouring my desire, filling my mouth. Only a fraction of his weight is supported by his arms. His chest, hips, ridge in his jeans press downward, pinning me to the mattress, trapping me underneath him.


This is what I want. I drag my fingernails over his scalp, his short hair offering him no protection from my sweet assault. I want Hawke to hold me and never let me go. I dig red crescents into his skin, marking him, as he sucks on my bottom lip, the tug exciting me.


“Not now,” he mutters as though reminding himself.


“Yes, now.” I gaze up at him, no doubts in my heart, in my soul. “I’m aching for you, Hawke.” I bend my knees, hiking my skirt up. “Feel how wet, how slick I am.” I push my hips upward and shamelessly grind my scent into his hardness. “You make me this way. I want this. I want you.”


His eyes blaze, lightning bolts streaking across a blue sky. “You’re torturing me, Belinda.” Hawke shudders, his broad shoulders shaking. “Testing my control.” He unfastens my corset’s front hooks, loosening my confines, freeing me. “I need you so badly.” He spreads the fabric.


“Then take me.” I cradle his hips between my bare legs, holding him to me. “Fill me with your big cock. Ride me hard.” I rub along him, savoring his length and girth. “Make me yours.” In the back of my mind, I know this is wrong, yet it feels so right. He feels right.


“Not tonight.” Hawke’s voice is firm. He brushes the credit card, limo chit, passcard off my skin, his scarred knuckles skimming across me, the friction between us lighting fires in my soul.


“But soon.” My badass biker drags his mouth between my breasts, leaving a stubble-stimulated trail, and I squirm under him, needing more.


“Soon, I’ll take you.” He squeezes my curves together, deepening the valley he’s exploring, his rough grip titillating me.


“I’ll fill that slick, wet pussy of yours.” Hawke gives me the dirty words I require, pleasing the pervert in me.


“Fuck you hard until you come, until you scream my name.” He nips the curve of my left breast and my body jerks, the twinge of pain unexpected and arousing.

“You’ll make me come.” I run my hands down his cotton-covered sides, relishing how his muscles ripple under my fingertips, his torso finely honed, as solid as rock. “You’ll give me what I yearn for.”




Purchase


AUTHOR BIO:

Some girls dreamed of knights in shining armor. Cynthia Sax dreamed of dragons, magnificent flying dragons. Being a bloodthirsty little thing, Cynthia usually dreamed of these dragons eating the damsels in distress. Now, she dreams of them doing... ahhh... more pleasurable things. Cynthia is happily married. Although her hubby has not yet shown any shapeshifting abilities, he does buy her medieval princess costumes to wear around the house. Cynthia's rather traditional mother-in-law now always calls before visiting.

Author links:
https://www.facebook.com/cynthia.sax

Author Interview

We’re sitting down with Cynthia Sax today. Cynthia Sax writes sizzling contemporary erotic romances with hot hunky billionaires and bad boy bikers. Her latest release is Sinful Rewards, an addictive 12 novella serial from Avon.


Who is your favorite main character from Sinful Rewards? Why?


Cynthia Sax: Sinful Rewards is told from Bee’s point of view and the more time I spent with her, the more I liked her. She’s loyal, a bit nutty (when she’s upset, she cleans), and she’s a great friend. She’s fiercely protective of her mom and she’s the type of woman I’d want for a friend. She deserves her happy ending.


What question do you wish that someone would ask about Sinful Rewards?


Cynthia Sax:  No one has asked me why Bee is a fashionista. I suspect many readers and book bloggers assume she doesn’t have a deep reason for loving clothes and fashion. That’s not true. Bee believes that if she perfects her appearance, she’ll be seen as being worthy of love. She views her outside as reflecting her inside.


And, because her hardworking mom is a waitress, Bee also associates her mom’s cheap polyester uniforms with unhappiness. Her mom would don the dreaded uniform and her shoulders would droop.


What's the most important piece of advice you can offer to aspiring writers?


Cynthia Sax: Find great mentors and listen to them! I chose my first publisher, Changeling Press, because they were known in the erotic romance world for their mentoring. It was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. They helped me hone my storytelling skills, shared insights about the market, taught me how to position my stories.   


Which scenes are the hardest for you to write?


Cynthia Sax: The last scene in any story is always the hardest for me to write. Writing the last scene in Sinful Rewards, a 12 novella series, tore my heart out of my chest. I’d spent six months and 1,200 pages with Bee, Nicolas and Hawke. They’re like family to me and saying goodbye was brutal. I’m hoping that readers will ask for the heartbroken hero’s story (it IS a love triangle which means one of the heroes is unsuccessful) so I can write his story.


What is your favorite character you have written and why?


Cynthia Sax: That’s like choosing a favorite child. It is very difficult and I’m certain to upset one of my alpha heroes. The character I’m most interested in at the moment is the unsuccessful hero from Sinful Rewards (and no, I won’t share who he is – grins). I fell in love with both of the heroes and I cried when Bee made her choice. They’re both deserving of love. I hope readers will ask for this hero’s story. I’d love to see him get his happy ever after.


What kind of books do you read for fun?


Cynthia Sax: I am a dedicated romance reader, the spicier the better. I love hot, hot, HOT erotic romances from N.J. Walters, Christine d’Abo, J.K. Coi, Shelly Bell, Opal Carew, Eve Langlais, Laurann Dohner, Tina Donahue… the list goes on and on. I speed read so I read, on average, an erotic romance a day.




2 comments: