Monday, August 11, 2014

To Have [Book 1 of The Dumont Diaries]


To Have [Book 1 The Dumont Diaries]


B&N     Amazon

Book Description (from B&N)

I step on the dark stage, the cheap plastic of my platforms cutting into the top of my toes, every step bringing a pinch of pain. I keep my eyes down, following the flecks of silver on the unforgiving stage, waiting, exhaling a breath in controlled anticipation, my abs tightening. Then, the lights come on and I have almost three minutes to forget.

Welcome to my life, a drained bank account and six nights a week spinning around a greasy strip club pole. When salvation comes in the form of six feet of drop-dead-gorgeous, complete with a limo and a thick wad of cash, my stilettos run happily out the door to freedom. They say that money doesn’t buy happiness. But it does buy escape. Happiness is an overrated fairytale.


**To Have is the first book in a 4-part series, The Dumont Diaries. It is a novella, approximately 15,000 words, and does contain a cliffhanger.


My Review

This was one steamy story. Not only were the sexy scenes crazy hot, but the story line is so interesting. I can't wait to continue this series and find out more about Mr. Dumont! If you love erotica don't miss out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment