Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Girl in Paris


A Girl in Paris



Amazon     B&N

Book Description (from B&N)

"She turned to me; I was shocked at the naked need in her dark eyes. I had only just met her, walked across a street to give a stranger a duffel bag full of clothes. Suddenly I realized she’d thought I could be more, maybe even save her. Nothing I’d ever expected, or wanted, to be for her."

After she leaves her latest male lover behind, an American finds herself struggling to carry her bags on the streets of Paris. Drawn by the provocative gaze and unrepentant sensuality of a young prostitute not unlike herself, her offer of charity turns into far more than she bargained for. Questioning her sexuality and morality, our anonymous lover surrenders herself to a single night of raw, unadulterated sex in the arms of her first ever female lover. This title contains explicit adult content: f/f, dominance, light exhibitionism, and toy play.

My Review

This was insanely wonderful! I just loved this short story and wish there was more. A young woman spots a another young woman who doesn't seem to have as much as her and so she tries to help her. She however becomes changed forever. This was one hot and sexy story. If you love erotica F/F this is one that you can not miss!! I can't wait to read more from Noire.


No comments:

Post a Comment