Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Blue Moon


A Blue Moon
Vanessa Ryan

I wasn't sure what to expect when I first started reading A Blue Moon, but I do know I wasn't expecting this. It was funny and sexy, and such an interesting story line. Lorrie doesn't seem to pick the best men to have relationships with and her career is stalled at the moment. She goes to a gypsy for a reading and is given a necklace. That necklace, wow. Lorrie and her friend Suzy were a laugh riot. They reminded me of Lucy and Ethel. Getting into some crazy situations. The mystery kept me on the edge of my seat and I had to know what was going to happen next. I'm hoping there is going to be a second book, because Lorrie and that little cat, I can only image what kind of mischief they are going to get into next.

Goodreads   Amazon   Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment